Liquip Sales QLD has over 30 years of experience in the service, repair & maintenance of road tankers & trucks.
Our Services & Capabilities Include:
- Qualified Diesel Mechanics, Fitters and Boilermakers
- On-Site Auto Electrician services with a back-up from our Mechatronics Engineer
- Prime mover servicing. A,B and C
- Tanker servicing. A,B, and C
- Internal and external barrel repairs
- Suspension servicing and repairs
- Degassing facilities
- SLP Inspections & Hydrotests.
- (SLP Approved Inspection No: 401)
- Tanker Dispensing System Repairs
- Electronic and Pneumatic Repairs
- Calibration and Certification of Bulk Flow metering Systems
- Supply & Testing of Fuel Delivery & Vapour Hoses
- Dedicated shed for cold work which eliminates the cost of degassing and downtime
- Afterhours access to yard to deliver or pick up
- Maha brake rollers
- Diagnostic tools
- 16mt heated spray booth
- After hours call out to approved customers
We pride ourselves as being a one stop shop servicing bumper to bumper!