Liquip Sales Qld has substantial experience in the engineering design of bulk storage transportation vehicles for L.P.Gas, Carbon Dioxide and Anhydrous Ammonia.
Liquip Sales Qld has been a pioneer in the design of Road Tankers for the carriage of LPGas in Australia. All our Road Tankers are designed to meet all relevant standards and any special needs of our clients.
Our road tanker designs incorporate unique features offering greater safety and simplistic operation. A full range of configurations are available ranging from rigid tankers to articulated tankers and B. Double styles with tanker sizes ranging from 2000 l capacity to 40 tonne.
Smaller LPG tankers can be are configured for domestic (household) deliveries, but are capable of deliveries to some commercial installations, features include a hydraulic oil cooler to minimise weight, and 2 hose reels to provide delivery flexibility in tight spaces.
Larger LPG Tankers are built to service mostly commercial deliveries but are able to deliver some domestic installations. Fitted with Liquip hose reels, registers, and other accessories, these tankers will provide flow rates of 150 – 250 lpm, dependent on hose reel solution. For higher discharge rates, a bulk discharge capability is built in. The rear hose reel can swivel 180 degrees to enable discharge from either side of the tanker.
At Liquip Sales Qld we have the capacity to carry out:
- Degassing facilities
- Gas tanker dispensing system repairs
- Tanker pressure vessel repairs and modifications
- Maintenance and servicing of valves, pumps, hose reels and drive-away protection systems on tankers.
- Mandatory periodic inspections (DLI’s) and visual inspections of road tanker barrels as required by code.
- Hose inspections and hose re-testing and replacement programs.